What do you do when timelines are missed, data is dirty, and everyone is pointing fingers? In a perfect world, every clinical trial would run smoothly and efficiently. However, from study delays to quality issues, sponsors can find their studies at risk with no clear solution. In this webinar, SDC and Stiris Research discuss their experience with rescue studies and share best practices to prevent, identify, and implement a successful clinical trial rescue.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- What triggers the need for a clinical trial rescue
- How to identify these triggers early and correct them before a rescue is needed
- How to decide if a rescue is right for you and select the right rescue partner
- How to successfully implement a transition plan
- Teri Hicks - Director, Data Management at SDC
- Lyne Cantin - Project Manager at Stiris Research