Proper patient randomization minimizes bias in clinical trials and protects data integrity. Whether a study uses a simple 1:1 or a complex dynamic randomization, technology has evolved to successfully execute these processes for clinical trials. In this webinar, SDC will cover the basics of patient randomization, share examples of complex treatment assignment schedules, and explain the role of Interactive Response Technology (IRT) in patient randomization and trial supply management.
Join this webinar to learn:
- The importance of randomization in clinical trials
- Complex treatment assignment examples
- IRT and its role in patient randomization
- Trial supply management
- Susan Potts, Senior Principal Biostatistician
- Jen Ohme, IRT Project Manager